We are accepting submissions from teens across the country. Share your perspective and change the world.
- All submissions must be made by teens ages 13-19.
- Submissions must be electronically submitted. Paper submissions will not be accepted. All manuscripts must be in one of the following files: jpg., docx., pdf, rtf, txt
- Submissions must be no longer than 5, 000 words and using a 12pt font that is one of the following: Times New Roman, Arial, Helvetica
- Submissions must adhere to the general theme of the blog: that everyone has a story that will break your heart.
- Simultaneous submissions are okay; stories will be published every quarter. Our first series of entries will be published on September 30, then December 30, April 30 and June 30.
- Video submissions will be accepted but they must include the following guidelines: they are no more than five minutes in length and they are adhere to the general theme of our blog.
- Pieces that will be accepted are ones that tell a story that best describes who you are, warts and all.
- All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org